[Dailydrool] No more well behaved houndie!!

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 18:50:22 PDT 2009

"Seriously, in the past 2 or 3 months, he's gotten into our DOG PROOF
TRASHCAN at least a dozen times."

ROTFLOL Dog proof trashcan?!?!?!  That's funny!  I needed a laugh too!

Seriously, I've tried everything on the market, plus some creative
variations, and I've come to the realization that there simply is no such
thing.  That's right, you heard it here first, the dog proof trashcan is a
myth!

Brenda- Momslave to Elphaba (I can get into Ft. Knox if there is garbage in
there.) and Copper (I don't make the effort to get in, but I'm perfectly
happy to help spread the mess to every corner of the house once Elphaba has
it open.)