[Dailydrool] Hannah to the Bridge

Julie Burgoon jskrista at hotmail.com
Fri May 15 10:01:51 PDT 2009

I got an e-mail from the people that took my Quicny & Hannah when I had to place them in other homes for their own safety~Anyway could you send some drool to Shirley & Ken they had to send Hannah to the Bridge on Wednesday~She was 12 years old and began to have heart trouble about a week ago~The vet put her on some medication and Shirley said that Tuesday night Hannah got real sick so they rushed her to the vet and she had had another heart attack the medication was not working~She was very sick & weak so they decided for her own well being it was best to let her go~ Poor Quincy has never been alone he has always been with other dogs so he is lost~I told Shirley that I admired them and I know that they did all they could for Hannah and it takes great courage to let them go~So Hannah, Lindsey, Molly & Gabby the Hamilton Hounds at the bridge are rejoicing they are a family again~

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me