[Dailydrool] WABR's Awesome Raffle!!!

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Fri May 22 23:20:08 PDT 2009

=============

Oh. My Gosh.  I just perused WABR's raffle offering, and WOW!  They
have amazing, amazing prize packages!  Hundreds of dollars worth of
neat, cute, unique things, in EACH PACKAGE!  There are gift cards to
Macy's, Neiman Marcus, Bass Pro Shops, REI, plus Shell, McDonald's and
more.  Very unique art pieces, some I've never seen before (and I am a
connoi-sew-er of basset cwap!).

I just spent $30 on raffle tix, more than I intended to, because I
wanted my chance at a LOT of those prize packs!  PLEASE check it out -
WABR helps so many needy hounds, and they could really use your raffle
purchases!

http://www.wabr.net/bassetblast11th/raffles/index.htm

--
Menzie Campbell