[Dailydrool] Thank You

Tammara Byers gcbassets at homenetnw.net
Sun May 24 08:17:21 PDT 2009

I would like to thank all the drool family that graciously sent
wonderful sympathy cards and emails regarding our Murphy going to heaven.
It  has helped to  know so many understand and share in our grief.
It has been 2 weeks now and the tears are somewhat less,  it is amazing
how the little things catch you,
listening for the pad of his feet,  one less treat at bedtime, no
snoring on the side of the bed.
I know the time will come when we will once again adopt another homeless
houndie,  but for now,
the coulee droolers will remain at 3.
God bless each of you for your kindness, the drool family is wonderful.
Tammara Byers,
forever momma to Freckles, Doozer, Harley D
Murphy ATB 5-8-9, Douglas ATB 4-25-6
Grand Coulee, Wa