[Dailydrool] GM 2007 Duchess Brie is gone

sgmoose at optonline.net sgmoose at optonline.net
Sun May 24 13:17:51 PDT 2009

Gm 2009 Pw. Xandy Bear dictating from the top of the couch pillows which are now wet with tears.

It is with a very heavy heart and sad ahroos that I have been called upon to report something very sad.  My dear friend and mentor Duchess Brie Sherwin has gone to be with Toby, Maggie, Mama Dog, Peabody, Cera and Bailey at the Bridge.  She will meet again with old friends FQ FeyFey, Woo, Nudgie, Melba Toast and many many others at the buffet.  Brie and I traveled together many times crammed(literally) into one BUV or another with a bunch of commoners.  Brie was a very particular hound who liked things done her way and although she found her slave Amanda to be a trial at times by the end of her 14 1/2 years she confided to me on the way home from the BW that after her years of training Amanda was nearly adequate.  Brie girl was much loved and  will be missed by her slaves and by many in our Drool family.  She was a force to be reckoned with here on earth and I'm certain she will be holding court at the Bridge and ordering up pizza for everyone.

I'm adding a link to a picture of Brie getting ready to come home from this year's BW.

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm131/sgmoose/IMG_0126.jpg