[Dailydrool] Miss Angela's diet and when my slave disappoints me

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Sun May 24 16:00:50 PDT 2009

Bill - What diet food is Miss Angela on?  Did you try slowing adding it to her normal diet while decreasing the amount of her old food?  Please let Miss Angela know that we have the utmost discretion handling these types of situations.

Lacey - Flash's response is as follows:
I am also disappointed (to put it mildly) when my slave does not pour water slowly or even worse when she fills it at the sink and brings it over.  Additionally my slave disappoints me when she does not scratch my belly until I fall asleep.  For some weird reason she claims she has to get up in the morning and work, when we all know that she just has to scratch my belly again in the morning.  So silly.  When will they ever behave?

Laura and Flash