[Dailydrool] My Girls Were Scared at the Pawade Too

Cindy Armstrong Heron kimmiechloelola at gmail.com
Mon May 25 10:17:08 PDT 2009

Kimmie Sue, Chloe Grace and Lola Claire were all horrified at the pawade.
It seemed to be the fire trucks and the bands that mostly gave them a heart
attack.  We wound up having to leave the parade and go back to the hotel
room.  So I probably won't let them see the parade next year as I would
really like to see it myself.  hehehe  So your dog wasn't the only one
freaking out.  My three were too.

Message: 7