[Dailydrool] Oregon Basset Hound Games and Waddle website is up

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 08:37:40 PDT 2009

Hi Every Hound,

We have a new website for the Oregon Basset Hound Games.  It is www.oregonbassethoundgames.com.  Pretty original, I know.  The mom created it.  Using the word "created" is giving her the benefit of the doubt, but it has all the info on it.

We are having a waddle on July 18 at the Woodburn Co. Stores in Woodburn OR.  No sales tax in Oregon!  The top 3 pledge getters will win good prizes we shopped for on Houndsbay or Ebay.  Then, we'll have a reunion dinner at Legion Park in Woodburn.  That is fun!  A couple of years ago, I demonstrated that an x-pen is not secure for every basset by leaping over and taking a run for it. Then I had to be tied to a tree.  Fortunately, my tie out rope was long enough for me to almost succeed in raiding the buffet table!  BWHAHAHAHA!

The reunion dinner will be a bar-b-q with yummy meat raised by law student and rescuer Chris Vandenberg.

The next day, July 19, is the big games itself.  We have been doing games in Oregon for a long, long time.  I think it's about 17 years now.  We have prizes, a big raffle, contests, food, honoring of rescue, senior and champion bassets, a big auction with cool, cool things.

The bestest thing is that King Bob the Dog is Grand Marshall for our Waddle.  Last year he could not do it because of his back surgery.  This year he will be there, helping us raise $$$ for the rescue.

I will pawsonally great every dog that comes to the waddle with a big kiss!

Snooters,
Roland, OEBE Potentate