[Dailydrool] Dallas area needs help with URGENT bassets in shelters!

STACY HAGUE utlonghornfan at msn.com
Thu May 28 19:10:50 PDT 2009

N. Tx. Basset Hound Rescue is FULL.  There are at least 5 - 6 bassets in area shelters that are in dire need of rescue!

There is one in Garland, Tx which is a GASSING shelter, one in Arlington, two in Haltom City and one in Weatherford.

You can go to petfinder.com and put in zip 75028 to pull them up.

I am sadden by this but due to the amount of bassets in our care we just can not take anymore in.  :(

Can anyone help these babies?  Time is critical!

Stacy
NTBHR