[Dailydrool] "Express" Yourself - or others

Wendie L Prince wprince1 at cfl.rr.com
Sat May 30 17:07:50 PDT 2009

I have always been afraid to try and express glands internally, as I would
be afraid that I could hurt them by my lack of experience.   I have seen my
vet do it,  but the Michael was not happy in the least.
I learned to do  them externally, and while it is not a favorite thing for
the hound to go through,  they tolerate it much better.
Is the external one better than the internal expression?  I don't know,  but
I do know,  since I do have been doing them externally,  I have never had to
have it done internally.

much drool to all who need it and to the slaves of those gone to the Bridge.
I hope comfort can be found in the memories of those who are at the bridge.
wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org