[Dailydrool] Ginger

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 9 05:34:17 PST 2009

We loved the photo of Ginger following the sun.  She is a beautiful houndie.  It always amazes me what positions bassets can sleep in.  You would think they are part pretzel or something.

If ours want to lay in the sun they have to lay by the back door.  Sometimes they make a cat sandwich, with two dogs on either side of Picasso.  He is the braver of the two.

We hope everyone has a good Monday.

Snooters from Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby, the wild kitty boys and the momslave

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/