[Dailydrool] That popular WELCOME basset is back!!

Leslie Ames bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 06:31:16 PST 2009

been a few years but finally found a couple more boxed "WELCOME" Bassets
and now one is up for bid under things for the home.   The pics i took
show his/her true character.....so cheerful to look at each morn above
my desk.   AND in the summers, it is placed on my front porch steps to
greet everyone.  Very popular from years past, so i am glad i cleaned
out the storage closet down in the grandson's bedroom. lol
Drool from Montana for everyone who needs alittle pick me up........we
have lots to send.   Also, sending our healing white light to all
families whose houndies  have ventured off to the Rainbow Bridge.
We have a mom and her pup.........Chloe and Kahlua up on our
website.........under OTHER AVAILABLE BASSETS.........we still help as
many Montana Bassets as I can.  As time goes by, I am feeling better and
able to network to ensure BAssets safety and place them.

THANKYOU FOR BIDDING AND THANKYOU FOR HELPING OUR SHELTER WITH
PURCHASING THE TANA GIRLS' CREATIVE AND FESTIVE WREATHS AND STOCKINGS,
ETC.  THANKYOU THANKYOU.
--
Leslie Ames
President/Shelter Manager