[Dailydrool] Caught

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 17:19:23 PST 2009

That is exactly what my husband said when I told him the name
GIDDOWNWHADDAYUGOT   or whatever it was-- NO MORE DOGS I believe were his
exact words,and as usual I laughed as I walked out of the room. He said that
before and ignored him then and will ignore him now. Does he think as I get
older I get more compliant????
I think he is afraid I will kick the bucket before him and leave him with
Conley and Cooper, who basically only listen to me.....Nigel and Llewis just
don't listen period, and he is used to that but it annoys him that Conley
and Cooper will pay attention to what I say and not to what he says. (Conley
only APPEARS  to listen to me but I have managed to make it look good.)
However. Certainly there will be no more now. Four is plenty. I have seven
people and four dogs to contend with on Tday and so far the only solution I
have come up with is that we eat outside and leave the house to the dogs.
Since I live near Chicago and it is November, I hope everyone brings winter
coats. And gloves.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley the wonder dog, (in his own mind) and
Cooper