[Dailydrool] buppies

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Thu Nov 19 10:19:26 PST 2009

We got one. Jaz is 10 weeks old now. And growing like a weed and hers teeth are still as sharp as they was. I think she might be a pwincess in twaining.

Momma and daddy carry her outside to go potty. Hey they dont carry me outside! I dont care if I weigh 70 pounds!

Me and momma will be sitting on the bed and Jaz cant get up there by herself yet so momma tells her to put her front paws up on the side and then momma lifts us her sharp toothed little butt and says 'up elevator'. Why the heck did she put her up on the bed! She likes to bite my tail.

And I think the worst thing is she gets breakfast. MOmma leaves really early in the morning. Jaz has learned how to cry for momma. So momma makes her breakfast and and puts her in the crate so us big guys wont steal it. Oh and us big guys make momma give us a bowl of buppy chow too! heheheheee
We dont get much though. Momma said she didnt want to hurt out feelers.

Jaz likes toes, tails, ears, hers was licking the gravy off of Lucys ears. She likes to bark and cry and almost howl. She is getting big but not tall. Just long and thick. But not too thick. Lucy and Riley like to play with her. I play with her sometimes and I only tried to eat her a couple of times. Momma didnt like that much. She is pretty cool. I think we will keep her.

snooters to all and tons of drool to Washerton for my bestest furend in the whole wide world Bob theDOG!

King George E Grunt