[Dailydrool] Daphnyland

GalinkinSK at aol.com GalinkinSK at aol.com
Mon Nov 23 16:20:31 PST 2009

I live in central New Jersey and our  main newspaper is the  Asbury Park
Press.  Every Monday they feature a "Critters Page" and they  highlight a
different animal subject.  Today I was so pleased to see an  entire page article
about Daphnyland and the financial problems they are  facing.  After
reading the article I called my 79 year old Mother to see if  she had read it and
before I could ask she said.."I already sent a  donation".  I was so pleased
with her and got a little ferklempt.  (  When something makes you well up
inside, and you're on the verge of  tears. From the "Coffee Talk" sketches on
SNL a few years ago thank you, Mike  Meyers) ..so now I know why I am the
way I am when it comes to animals...it's  just in my DNA..!!  Between both of
my parents I just didn't have a  chance...LOL!!!

Shelley, Owen, Abraham Ga-linkin, Mary Todd Ga-linkin and Vivian Kay
Galinkin-Sagen and Charlie Sagen who is visiting!!