[Dailydrool] our walk today

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Nov 4 16:07:21 PST 2009

I took my girls to the park today and on our way home, I hear this man
yelling "  oh come on ,damn it move"
as we round the corner there is a gentleman  with a 10 week old basset
puppy trying to take him for a walk, but as we all know, the puppy was doing
the  flat Basset.  I was laughing so hard,  the man was NOT amused !   he said
that he wont move and I told him that he needed to sit down on the side
walk and wait him out ! the man looked at me like I just escaped from the
looney  toon farm.  seriously.  just sit down and wait for him to get up and
move, he knows exactly what he is doing,  you DONT !  the puppy saw my  girls
and he was so happy  we helped walk him home and the man turned  around and
asked if I was available  the rest of the week between 2 and  3:00 PM
BWAhahaahahahahahah  !!!!

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie