[Dailydrool] Old Drooler

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 4 17:54:50 PST 2009

I joined the Daily Drool way back in 1998.   We only had one basset and that was Jake. Jake left for the Bridge  in April 2007 at the age of 15yrs and doG do I still miss my lumpy bumpy grumpy boy every day.  I had joined this list a few days after  the very first OC BoardWaddle and 10 short years later our Thelma Lu was honored to be choosen Grand Marshall of BW 2008.  It was a day I will never forget.  Thank you Cakie!
Because of  this list I have gotten involved volunteering with Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue and have meet a bunch of wonderful people all over the world that I consider my close friends.

Ellie and Her Hounds Artie - Ballzie - GM Thelma Lu - Milly
Forever in my heart is BAD Betty atb 2005, Priscilla atb 2006, Jake atb 2007, Martha atb 2007, Scooby atb 2007 and Pw Minnie atb 2008.