[Dailydrool] vinyl floors

Renee Kummerer msbbeabear at comcast.net
Wed Nov 4 18:20:21 PST 2009

For the person trying to pick out the flooring that works,  we have 4 Basset hounds and we put down the Armstrong cushioned sheet vinyl thru the whole house.  It is a no glue flooring so it is easy to install.  It comes in all sorts of shades.  Lowes carries about 4 or 5 patterns.  Two are in the wooden look.  We bought the one that looks like pirate ship planks.  Everyone who comes here things we have wooden floors.  They actually get down and feel it to see if we are kidding with them.  It cleans up great and has no odors left.  You can vacuum it fast or use a swifer mop on it.  Takes me about 15 each day to go thru the whole house.  I love it.  Forget carpet.  We only have some area rugs in front of our couches.  Oh yeah,  make sure you buy leather if you are in the market for a sofa.  It is the greatest and dosen't hold any odors.  With less work to do, you will have more time to spend with your furry friends.
Renee