[Dailydrool] Drool for my Nancy

Susan Green suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Wed Nov 4 19:18:44 PST 2009

I just got off the phone with Dawn.  Nancy is back after having her eye removed, and having 11 teeth extracted.  She's on antibiotics and pain medication, but could use some "feel better" drool.

That girl is such a trooper.  She spent 12 weeks with me and never let on that her teeth were bothering her.  I put water on their kibble b/c that's how it's done at Daphneyland.  And I started breaking up their biscuits b/c Sophie had a problem chewing them.  She only had little nubs on the bottom between her canine teeth.  But Nancy never gave any indication that her teeth were that bad.

Sophie went to the Vet's with Nancy so she had her friend there with her when she woke up.

Suz
Holly Noelle - Drooling for my foster sissy