[Dailydrool] Pw's Annie and Lily gurl

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Fri Nov 6 16:46:49 PST 2009

Hi everyone! I just wanted to comment on those two pwetty gurls on the calendar today. You are looking most beautiful LilyGurl. And my Annie. Oh how I miss you! I have had the pleasure of waddling with both Pwincess'.

Annie and I shared the back of the BUV many many times. we went to New Jersey together and Mishgun. we even went to Nigara Falls together! I sure did love my Annie and i still do! I will love her forever. And I know she loved me bestest!!

snooters

King George