[Dailydrool] Joining the drool

isagen1 at netzero.net isagen1 at netzero.net
Mon Nov 9 11:59:39 PST 2009

I joined the dd around 2001. I had my bagel girl Sage then and lived in a apartment
complex. One day "this woman" came over to say hello to Sage and told me that
she had a basset hound and told me about the dd. I joined the dd and meanwhile "this
woman" dropped off the dd.  Years later I ran into "this woman" and her
basset had left for the bridge. I posted on the dd and so many people sent her emails
that she rejoined the dd. "This woman" turned out to be Shelley Galinkin which
is one of my closest friends now.
If it was not for the dd I would have never met my dear friend Sandy G which is part of
my family now.
I have made so many wonderful friends on the dd and my life has changed since becoming a
member.

When I lost my Otis in 2007 I don't know what I would have done without the wonderful
people on the dd. If it wasn't for this group of people I don't know if I would have made
it through. Otis was my heart and soul boy and  I still miss Otis everyday.
Each year I plan my vacation time around the boardwaddle. I look forward all year to the
boardwaddle since I get to see a lot of my dd friends that I have made over the years.

Thanks goes to Nancy Gallagher (found out that Nancy went to college and graduated in the
same class as I did)  for starting this wonderful group, current moderators, and Melissa
and Alex that work so hard to keep this group alive.

Now back to lurking :-)

Ilene (Charlie and Vivian...Otis and Sage atb)