[Dailydrool] Funny Stories

Roland, Duke of Ears handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 07:33:47 PST 2009

i would like to hear the funny story about Esther's Homer hiding in the van with the kids while Esther was hunting frantically for him. Also, some of the OEBE qualifying stories are very funny, although we haven't really saved them. We do have a list of OEBE members database, but it's a home, and we are at the Beach House.

I can't remember the dog involved, but there was one where the slave had a home office with an inside window-pass through and that was hilarious.

Some of Queen Bess WHE stories were very funny, but I think she made most of them up after sampling from the marguerita machine (Bess, a direct challenge is buried in this message).

Roland, Duke of Ears

Janice Henry Colvin