[Dailydrool] Mid-time drooler

Barbara Stacey barbara.stacey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 10 06:53:28 PST 2009

I joined the drool in the early 2000's I don't post often but love to read the stories and am grateful for all the advice on various topics. I remember the great FeyFey, Woo, and Sydney B. I so enjoyed Da Moose and his disinctive one syllable posts.

I can't believe how I can laugh and cry reading the same digest.My first post was just after I sent my heart dog, Mac to the bridge.I came home and just poured my heart out on the drool.I couldn't believe all the wonderful and comforting responses I received from people I didn't know and had never met. I still have every one.

Over the years I have signed up for the Howliday card exchange and secret pawtner exchange.It is so much fun.The drool really is a family and I feel privileged to belong to such a fine group.

Barbara