[Dailydrool] Our latest rescue and some good news

Carmen Kraus kdbeads at verizon.net
Tue Nov 10 13:05:32 PST 2009

I pulled one of the seniors Stacy Hague had mentioned in her email a few
days ago about the bassets that needed places to go in TX.  Her name is
Cadbury (Caddie), she's 10.5 years old, really sweet, well behaved and
fat!  Around 71 pounds, she jiggles when she walks.  She does have some
trouble walking, can't jump on the couch and SNORES!!!

Anyway, here are a few pics and if you'd like to adopt let me know:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HoRMqqSLsQ
http://krausdesigns.com/images/Rescue/DSCF4539a.JPG
http://krausdesigns.com/images/Rescue/DSCF4542a.JPG
http://krausdesigns.com/images/Rescue/DSCF4543a.JPG
http://krausdesigns.com/images/Rescue/DSCF4545a.JPG
http://krausdesigns.com/images/Rescue/DSCF4548a.JPG

Now the good news!
Sally and Schroeder are being adopted, together!  They will meet their
family on Saturday and go home with them the next week after their dog
recovers from surgery for a few days.  They've been in the rescue, in
this house, for 16 months.  I am so very happy that they are going home!!!

Carmen