[Dailydrool] Our latest rescue and some good news

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Wed Nov 11 07:13:22 PST 2009

I know I'm going to doggie hell for this..

but the first thought that crossed my mind when seeing "Caddie" in the forth
picture
http://krausdesigns.com/images/Rescue/DSCF4545a.JPG

was...
   -Texas
   -Peewee Herman
   -and then    "TELLum LARGE MARGE SENT YA!"

She's a mighty large basset in need of some groomin' and manners? ... I'm
sure them ears didn't get dirty on their own, nor the rest of her that looks
like she was caught at the pig trough.. for such a saintly hound I'm sure
her manners need the workin's to turn her into the dainty lady hound she
should be...

O:-)

-Robert