[Dailydrool] Penny & Polly

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Tue Nov 17 13:41:37 PST 2009

Bone jour, Miss Penny & Miss Polly woofin in from France

We would like to extend our sincerest woofs and lurps to all those who
have lost a dear houndie, and lots of get well drool to the sick
houndies.

We went to see the vet man today (Polly woofin) and I got off lightly
- my bad toof is much better.  However, my dear elder sister, Miss
Penny was VERY umphed - she had her anal glands expressed and she was
NOT impressed <sigh>

She has been scratching a lot and moaning when she scratches. Da
vetman reckons it's vascular.  Okay, okay, I know that dat mum reckons
that between my two ears there's only sawdust, or fresh air, or ...
nothing <duh>, but I KNOW - vascular means brains and dat means da big
sis is loosing it <sob!sob!>  Anyways, she has a treatment so we will
see what that does.  The other day she got lost in the woods. Da mum
thinks she just forgot that she was out walking - she found her near
the car, completely confused.

Anyways, big hugs to you all.  If you see any brains wandering around,
I'd appreciate them. Also some anti-alzheimers solution for da big
sis, Miss Penny.  Many thanks,

Lurps, Miss Polly