[Dailydrool] Husbands and Bassets

Sally K. Russell sally at slokr.com
Fri Nov 20 06:19:15 PST 2009

Over 20 years ago when dating my husband, he brought over a new set of knives for me in a knife block (always said my knives were terrible) and a box of Milk Bones for my basset Flash.  The latter is what won my heart.  Flash lived to almost 17 and my husband carrried him outside multiple times a day the last year of Flash's life due to his arthritis.  Now almost 21 years later, Bert has "fathered" and nurtured Shirk, Truffle, and presently Pixel and Browser.  He is patient, loving, and the constant feeder and walker of our bassets.

This proves that you can truly judge a man by his attitude toward your bassets.  When I first saw Bert with Flash, I knew he was the one!  I am so very fortunate and so are my bassets.

Sally, Pixel and Browser

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4624 (20091120) __________

http://www.eset.com