[Dailydrool] License plate help

Ross Houndage mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 21 05:52:52 PST 2009

I know this has come up before, but I'd love to see again what custom plates people have. I'm thinking of MTNBASET, having just moved here to the Adirondacks, but am not sure....I do have the Saint and Newfie too and don't want to leave them out. Maybe something about drool would be more appropriate LOL. I am allowed 8 characters and am open to any and all suggestions. What do non- NY state people have, since if you are in NY I can't use it anyway.

Thanks! Drool to all in need - I'm still behind with trying to get my computer up and running but doing my best to keep up with the new job, move, buying a new house, etc. Too bad life gets in the way of the Drool and time with the houndies. sigh.

Synthia, so many bellies to rub, so little time
Bud, Barney, Kahuna, Zuma, Pearl, Peaches
Ace & Kirby, the olympic caliber droolers

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/