[Dailydrool] Basset Weights

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Sun Nov 22 10:12:24 PST 2009

Fred looks much leaner than Annie, but they weight about the same thing (60-ish lbs.)  Fred is much more active than Annie, and seems more muscular.  Also, as a former puppy-miller, Annie has had litters and has the belly to prove it.  All I know is that when they decide to sit on my lap, sometimes at the same time, it is rather difficult for me to do anything other than pet them...could that be the point???

Rose, Annie (I know mom thinks I need to go on a diet, but I'm not fatter than Fred!) and Fred (yeah, but you don't have any muscles, cuz all you do is lay on the couch!)