[Dailydrool] what's not good to eat for a basset (and other dogs)

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Mon Nov 23 13:02:27 PST 2009

Bonejour, Miss Penny & Miss Polly woofin' in from across the waves in
France

It's me, Polly.  I'm supposed to be the brainless one, but sometimes I
wonder about da mum <sigh>.  She forgot so she's too ashamed to ask
and she's making me ask <sigh> (again)

What is bad to eat for dogs?  On her list she has : potatoes,
chocolate, grapes  ... but there's more and her brain is <duh>  Can
you help?  Thanks, also if you know WHY they are bad????  We know
chocolate is something Xine ...

I tell ya, da mum is useless and she's using MOI  - it's NOT FAIR.

She didn't tell me this, but lurps and drool to all in need.

Miss Polly