[Dailydrool] Welcome Home King Bob!

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 14:25:38 PST 2009

The houndies of BRF are very happy to hear that our hero, King Bob, is home so that he can get those young whippersnappers, Lenny and Lexi, back in line.  We think Bob is the best - even though he was sick in the vetspital, he still worked so hard to raise moolah for some needy rescues and gave up his birthday bisquits for us too. We feel so grateful and will keep our pawsies crossed that he will be running with the younguns again very soon.  We've heard swimming is great for helping those rear legs work right again.

Pam Farris
Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.
www.BassetRescueFlorida.com