[Dailydrool] Arnica

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 30 19:23:33 PST 2009

Arnica normally comes packaged as a gel/ointment, and it works great on
bruises and skin and muscle traumas.  Homeopathic Arnica comes as little
tablets, and also works very well (for people).  I've never tried it on the
dogs but imagine it would work for them, too.  The little tablets dissolve
very quickly and have no taste at all, so they would be easy to give to the
dogs.  I've given Holly the Dolly other homeopathic tablets (Nux Vomica for
touchy tummies) and she doesn't mind them at all.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

  _____