[Dailydrool] Pilling

Susan Green suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Sun Oct 11 16:28:46 PDT 2009

I'm 1 of the lucky ones, coat the pill with peanut butter and they take it right off my finger.  Pw Gina Marie ATB took them like that from the day I got her.  Holly Noelle, Isabella, Sohpie & Nancy all do the same.  Sophie wasn't sure she liked peanut butter when she first came here, but when she saw Holly push her out of the way when she saw the jar she figured she was missing something.  She will now lick peanut butter off my finger just like everyone else.  My little crate girl, Nancy, just loves it.  I sometimes just go over and give her some b/c she likes it so much.

Suz
Holly Noelle - get out of the way
Sophie - it's better than I thought
Nancy - I LOVE it!!!!