[Dailydrool] Pilling

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 12 12:09:58 PDT 2009

I have to give my boxer Cassie 4 pills twice a day for her heart & thyroid.  The only way I can get her to take her pills is with a big scoop of peanut butter.

of course then, all the rest of the dogs get a flick of peanut butter, after Cassie takes her meds.  The bassets love this time of the day and will come running from the depths of their worlds once they know what I'm doing....

I'm very lucky that I haven't had to administer any meds to my cats yet.  Knock on wood...