[Dailydrool] pilling and WMBRI

Barbara Stacey barbara.stacey at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 11 16:07:07 PDT 2009

Elmo takes heart meds every day.  One is a chewable that he thinks is a treat.  The other two are small pills that I put in half a marshmallow and fold it up.  The marshmallow is so sticky that he thinks it's just another treat and it goes right down.  Blossom gets the other marshmallow half so she doesn't feel left out.

I go to the Animal Rescue site every day and vote for Western Missouri Basset Rescue every day.  They are small and need the help.