[Dailydrool] Pilling with a grain of salt!

linda ray dominok9 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 11 15:40:58 PDT 2009

OH, Beverly!! I just had to LOL when I read your VERY specific, detailed instructions for method #1.  I re-read it 2 more times, and was STILL LOL. All I could think, was, WHERE IS REED???? He should have jumped on this one with both feet!

   Great instructions, but between #s 4 & 5 I think you forgot to tell people to REMOVE HAND!! I get a picture of a poor droolslave with arm firmly clamped in dog's mouth and rubbing the nose to make dog swallow!!! Pill, and how much of the arm????

    Thank you SOOO much! I really did need a good laugh....

Linda  and the Bohemian Brat Pack

Swoful,Diva,Shroom,Block, and Cutter(OCD GWP)

Legs(dane ATB)Luka(Chessie ATB)Levi(dane ATB)

and SadieRoo(drooler ATB 9/16/09)