[Dailydrool] einstein doesn't like hershey's toy

nancy cohen.nancy at verizon.net
Thu Oct 1 17:32:50 PDT 2009

hershey is our lab and she has a ball that looks like a tennis ball but
is larger and has a very annoying squeak to it.........i don't know if
einstein doesn't like the noise, or just didn't want hershey to have the
ball because she was having so much fun and it didn't include him.......
he took it when she was playing with it but put it down, ran out the
doggy door with it, and then he peed on it!.......don't tell me that his
little brain isn't thinking all of the time  LOL.....nancy  i can't
believe my boy is so vindictive and nasty