[Dailydrool] RATZ

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 3 18:58:13 PDT 2009

Dear Brudder Elwood - I was very happy to introduce your Mama to CoQ10,
she's told me that Elder Clara and Old Bob are much friskier and feel a lot
better.  I'm so glad to know that you are also happy for Elder Clara and Old
Bob.  Thank you very much for your kind offer of sending Elder Clara to help
us with our rat problem.  Have you ever noticed that when my girls send a
note to the Drool, they always include "the Evil Kitties?"  It's very true,
we have a wicked, wicked bunch, they're probably more than even Elder Clara
could deal with!  I'll have to get back to you on your suggestion, however,
because I've been on the computer looking at pictures of pet rodents, trying
to figure out what we actually have here.  When I was a little kid, I had
hamsters, and this beast kept jumping up on my printer and looking at me
last night, and it was not scary to look at.  Rats are scary (ask Miss
Beverly!!).  It's head kind of reminded me of a hamster, but it had a long
tail and hamsters have little nub tails.  (Long-tailed Chinese Hamsters have
a one inch tail, this varmint's tail was about as long as it's body.)  Pet
mice are too little, pet rats have long ugly noses and this varmint didn't
have the right kind of head for a rat (thank doG!!).  I think we might have
someone's escaped pet gerbil in the house, but I'm not sure, I've never been
close up with a gerbil.   The very nice people at my local Petsmart are
helping me figure out how to trap the varmint, but it may not work.  If
we're not able to trap Virgil the long-tailed beastie, I may ask you,
Brudder Elwood, and Nigel the Nose, to come help me.  Perhaps your Mama and
you, and Nigel and his Mama Beverly (she does such lovely NO RAT screams)
can come to my rescue.  We'll keep you posted.  Gracie, Holly and Anna send
best wishes and are hoping you get to visit.  The Evil Kitties are busy
looking for more trouble.  Your friend,

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net