[Dailydrool] Pondering Situation !

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 07:31:50 PDT 2009

Dis bees Mggie Wags, meez gotz a Pondering Situation here,  Momma she  bees
on a roll,  dis whut happins,  mooma gotz da moobin bug and she  dun moobed
all da furniture in da libbing room.  she dun take da lubin seat  an putz
it in da libbin room and den she moobed meez sleepin chair out to da  family
room.
Evil Annie dont like it . she bees afraid ob da dark, so last night she dun
 jumped in mommas bed. she aint sleepin in no libbin room by herself.
momma  gotz da small beddie an Evil annie she dun take her haff  of da bed and
partz of momas half of da bed too .  well dis not god at all.  see  momma
gotz one of dem big lard asses,  you knowz,  heavy duty kind,  and it bees
hanging ober da edge of the bed and mooma sez da law of gravity took  ober and
once it started on da down slide,  why it just keeps on  moobin  on down
!!!!!!!  why it dun shake da whole house,  dad  person cum runnin, he dun
thought a truck hit our house.  daddy tryin hard  not to laugh,  he bees real
polite an asked if she bees OK ?  mooma  NOT in gurd moob now, an she sez,
hell yes, I landed on my fat ass  not my head ! By dis time, she dun grabbed
Evil Annie and " FLUNG her off da bed  in to da crate and slammed da door !
daddy dun sed we haft ta watch our peas  and  Q's  whut ebber dat is.  I hate
peas !!!!!
Lub Maggie Wags  an Evil Annie