[Dailydrool] Pet Insurance

Sally K. Russell sally at slokr.com
Sun Oct 4 19:16:38 PDT 2009

We have had VPI for many years.  It is expensive but usually has good coverage.  I just checked the ASPCA insurance quote and where our 9 year old costs $617.00 for a year of the superior VPI plan, ASPCA was going to cost over $900.00!  So check carefully all the plans.

Also, we found out the hard way that VPI does not cover glaucoma.  However, for everything else including the wellness feature, we have found the coverage good and the reimbursements come in a reasonable amount of time.

In any event, I would not be without insurance for our two as vet services are so expensive.

Sally Russell

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4479 (20091004) __________

http://www.eset.com