[Dailydrool] Rescue Holiday Cards

Adelaide Dawes addydawes at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 08:55:29 PDT 2009

Georgia,

Golden Gate Basset Rescue sells some GREAT holiday cards via our Zazzle
store.  We have a fantastic artist who supports us and creates new cards
each year.  I don't think I've got all this year's designs up yet, but take
a look and see if you like!  Great discounts on bulk purchases as well...
and you can do proper cards, or 'postcards', the latter of which are ideal
for the holiday card exchange!  We also do holiday stamps on Zazzle, which
you can order at first class, postcard rate, or other denominations!

Follow this link to make sure we get 27% from each and every order!!

http://www.zazzle.com/ggbassetrescue*

(the * is IMPORTANT!!)

Thanks in advance for your support (and for anyone else who wants to support
rescue by buying from our Zazzle store!)

Addy