[Dailydrool] Breaking Chi town new story

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 15 17:51:48 PDT 2009

Abby Gale here reporting in on the latest breaking news story. Hold on to your ear flaps houndies!  Reports are coming in across the nation of this century's newest Bonnie and Clyde duo.  This is the duo of Evil Annie and Cunning Conley who unnamed sources have said will wreak havoc all across the Windy City.  Sources are saying that Evil Annie is coming incognito on the Greyhound so as not to alert Momperson.  In the background is the Miss Maggie Wags who is assisting in helping the infamous Evil Annie in her escape from her home territory where she currently on probation for her previous shenanigans.

As we have not heard from Momperson on this subject, fears are that she be held hostage by Cunningly Conley or he has pulled the flaps over her eyes.  This reporter is wondering if there are hostage negotiations being held by the famous law firm of Nigel and Lewis on the hush hush side.

We can only hope that these two notorious droolers do not team up.  Chi Town will never be the same if this were to happen.  Momperson may not be able to survive the dastardly deeds that these two will commit.

In other news.  What the sam hill is that little black and white hissy, growly thing in the crate?  Why it is meaner than a two headed snake fighting at meal time.  That thing is pretty menacing for such a little thing.  I will update this story as details come in.

Abby Gale of The Dog House Gang....Reporting from California.... (I am not a tattle tale....Mommmmmaaaaa they are picking on me.)