[Dailydrool] Fw: Beyond the Rainbow

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 15 17:53:02 PDT 2009

Dawn,

Thank you so much for posting the poem.  I really needed to here that.
Monday I had to let our little permanent rescue kitty Ayla journey on to
the bridge.  She was thought to be not 10 years old but closer to 17 or 18.
The poem helped cheer me as my thoughts were sad with my 3 kidz that
have left in the past 8 months.

For all those that have lost one of their beloved furbabies, please know
that we are sending you healing drool and prayers even though we may
not have written.  Our losses have been heartbreaking but the love and
memories they gave outweighs all the pain we feel from the loss.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
We know that we have smiling angels that wait for the time when we will
once again be reunited.  The circle of love is never ending.