[Dailydrool] Becky and Morse

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Fri Oct 16 20:17:20 PDT 2009

As always, too funny.  Dear, dear Morse, you will have your Momma very
upset if you get sick.  You bassets are all alike.   Emma was out
tonight and eating something in the yard, too dark out to tell.  And
earlier I had put my bunny Snickers in his hutch and let Emma and
Bailey in to see him and my parakeet Snowball.  Well, whatever was on
the floor was fair game.  I thought I got everything up, but I missed a
few poos.  I think they even ate some hay, strange little creatures.
Snooter kisses, Emma The Delicate Diva, Bailey and Momma Beth