[Dailydrool] Funny things about you that end up on the Internet unexpectedly

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 17 16:45:53 PDT 2009

Very occasionally I "google" my "professional" name (vlbzwick) on the Internet to make sure that my website (www.vlbzwick.com) is still working. Sometimes I find a post listed that I have made to the Daily Drool. The biggest surprise was finding my name next to a photograph listing called "unzipping", or something like that. I clicked the site and what did I find? Oodles of photos of comely, partially clad, young women and men in the process of removing their clothes without benefit of underwear beneath the garments. And a photo of little old lady me "zipping up" the basset suit that I made for Harley to protect him from hotspots. The photo had been in my Photobucket file along with instructions and pictures on how to sew a basset suit. I had to laugh out loud. My husband tells me that there are search programs that scan the Internet for key words and collect postings and photos that use those key words. I know that Harley feels honored to be counted as
 a centerfold along with all the human hotties. Val, Bo, and Harley (woo woo!)