[Dailydrool] A quiet house

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 20 16:18:48 PDT 2009

I have three Senior Rescue girls, and I absolutely recommend getting a
senior.  They all have their own quirks and personalities of course, but as
a group they're incredibly well behaved, potty trained, don't chew up
ANYTHING, and are all around great dogs.  Another thing - the old ones know
that you have taken them in - they seem to realize what they've lost and now
found again, and are so grateful to you for a little love and kindness and
regular grub.  The seniors you rescue become your adoring shadows for life.
Seriously.

Don't know where you're located, but I bet a transport could be arranged if
someone has a dog or two that would fit your household.  All of the rescues
I'm aware of are overflowing and turning dogs away, surely one of the
rescuers on the Drool has a hound that would work for you.  Or start looking
on Petfinder.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

  _____