[Dailydrool] Terrific Basset In Louisville Looking for a Home

SUSAN INTESSIMONE froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 20 16:50:24 PDT 2009

We just got asked to help place a basset named, of all things, "Number 3."  The toddler in the home named him :)  He is a gorgeous open red and white with lace ears.  Great basset-y looking boy!  You can see him on our site at
http://www.bluegrassbassetrescue.org/animals/detail?AnimalID=1903065

He is great with the boy--just too bouncy and energetic for the mom.  The sister-in-law, who is a vet, convinced her to find him a home where he won't be tethered to her all day just to keep him from eating the little boy's toys (he's a pup!)

Check him out!  We have pilots willing to fly him hither or yon :)

Susan and the Hoptown Bassets + 1
Murphy, Jeremiah and Sweenie + Bonnie
www.bluegrassbassetrescue.org