[Dailydrool] I gots them and you must have them too......

Cathi Cox coxcathi at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 26 15:43:33 PDT 2009

Auntie Cookie, momslave to Annie Belle WC Sr. and Jennie Mae WC Jr is hard at work again this holiday season under the direction of Pw. Pawcasso Blossom da most famous Arteest, at the Bridge, crafting the most wonderful ornymints and stockings for your holiday pleasure.
Pw. Blossom has mandated this year in addition to the fabulous ornymints and stockings that her Momslave make Wreeths of the doggie variety to assist our most special auntie Leslie to care for all the homeless houndies in Montana. The winter months are brutal in Montana and it takes a nickzillion dollars just to pay for the heating bill to keep all the homeless ones warm and happy and snuggly all winter.
I have the ornymints and stockings all personlaized for the Waterway Gang and I can't tell you how much pleasure I get each Christmas when I hang these beautiful and lovingly made items in my house. I ordered the Wreeth this year and can't wait for it to arrive to announce this holiday season.
Pw. Blossom has said she thinks her sissies here on earth are slacking a bit in their duties to help auntie Leslie and the homeless houndies of Montana.
We CAN NOT let that happen.
I promise you won't be disappointed. Please help Cookie do proud by her beloved Pw. Pawcasso Blossom and help her sissies live up to their name sake. They have some might big paws to follow in.
So let it be written, so let it be said.
Cathi, Sam B. Sad, Buddy (ATB), Angel Marie, Boudreaux and all the wannabes a.k.a. The Waterway Gang