[Dailydrool] Help GEBR's Basset Mobile

Basset911 at aol.com Basset911 at aol.com
Mon Oct 26 16:14:38 PDT 2009

Our sister rescue group - Golden Gate Basset Rescue has had a catastrophe -

In retunring  home from the Picnic on Saturday (via a stop at the ranch on
the way home) - the  transport vehicle broke down in Tehachapi.  Thank
heavens the hounds were  at the ranch as Jill was heading home at 4 a.m. to make
work on  Monday.

Jill, Dian  and the Central California Hounds of GEBR really need help!!!
If we can all  donate a few dollars to the following page - their vehicle
can be  repaired!
Golden Empire  is a struggling new group - and the loss of this transport
is CRITICAL to save  lives and transport them around.  Fresno and Bakersfield
areas are a HUGE  intake of homeless hounds!!!

Please help  them!
_GOLDEN EMPIRE BASSET RESCUE -  Jill Peterson's Fundraising Page_
(http://www.firstgiving.com/jillpeterson)
( _www.firstgiving.com/jillpeterson_
(http://www.firstgiving.com/jillpeterson)  )

and send it  around to friends and family members as well -

Thank you for  loving the homeless hounds!  They need ALL of our support!
Dawn of the  West

Basset Rescue  Network (Barni) at Daphneyland
_www.barniatdaphneyland.org_ (http://www.barniatdaphneyland.org/)
661  269-2682

Rehabilitation and socialization of up to 100 basset hounds (and  some
mixes) looking for adoptive families to live out their lives. Visit us on  the
internet - or in Person! Public visitation hours:
Saturday & Sundays  11 - 5 p.m.
Directions are on our web  page.