[Dailydrool] Gus, and poop

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Mon Oct 26 16:54:04 PDT 2009

Hi Susan,

You'll find that Gus is just one of the bunch, as far as poop-eating is concerned. Our Sweet Sarah is now 13 years old, and she eats poop. The ONLY thing we've found that actually works, is to pick up poop as soon as it's deposited. We have 3 pooper-scoopers so there's always one nearby, in all parts of our yard. Of course, we're not always outside when the poop is produced, so Sarah wins on those occasions.  It's never hurt her, but it can be truly disgusting, from a people's point-of-view. My advice is basically don't worry about it, get used to it, and prevent it when it's convenient for you to do so.

Welcome to the Drool, Susan and Gus !

Nancy, owned by Sweet Ol' (poop-eating) Sarah and Frank the Tank